Get Your Sex Life Back On Track With ED Pills
Erectile dysfunction also known as impotence is the incapability to obtain and maintain a hard erection mandatory for sex.
Trouble in getting an erection sometimes is not a cause of concern, however if ED is a constant issue then it can lead to stress, contribute to relationship issues and also affect your self confidence. Problems which lead to ED can be because of underlying health conditions which require treatment and a risk factor of heart problems. Sometimes curing an underlying issue is also sufficient to counter ED.
However, If you are among the one who is concerned about ED, then speak with your medical expert even if you feel awkward. In other cases, ED Medications can be recommended and you can buy avana 100 mg erection pills for men in USA easily.
What are the symptoms?
Symptoms may include:
- Not getting a hard erection
- Moderate sex desires
- Problem in keeping erection
What are the Causes of ED?
Sexual excitement is an intricate cycle that includes the mind, feelings, hormones, nerves, muscles and veins. ED can cause an issue with any of these. Similarly, stress and psychological concerns can cause or deteriorate erectile dysfunction. Issues such as psychological or physical can cause erectile dysfunction. Let’s understand it in detail.
Psychological problems which lead to ED:
Our brain plays a vital role in prompting the series of physical events that lead to erection beginning with sexual emotion. Thus, few things can tamper with sexual feelings and lead to ED. it includes:
- Anxiety, depression or mental health conditions
- Relationship issues, poor communications, or any other concerns
Physical causes which lead to ED
In some cases, ED can be caused by some physical issues that are listed below:
- Sleeping issues
- Multiple sclerosis
- Tobacco intake
- Abuse of alcohol or other drugs
- Heart disease
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Clogged blood vessels (atherosclerosis)
- Low testosterone
- Treatment for enlarged prostate or prostate cancer
- Parkinson’s disease
- Peyronie’s disease- scar tissue growth in the penis
- Certain prescription medications
- Metabolic syndrome- a problem were high insulin levels, enlarged blood pressure, high cholesterol, body fat around the waist
- Any kind of Injuries, surgeries that simulate the spinal cord or pelvic area
What are the risk factors of ED?
As you age, erections can slow down and not be as firm as earlier. You may require more direct touch for developing and keeping the firm erection.
Some risk factors that contribute to male impotency includes:
- Being obese: if you are very overweight
- Intake of medicines: medicines include antihistamines, antidepressants, blood pressure medicines, prostate conditions, or painkillers.
- Injuries: especially if they damage the arteries or nerves that help in erection.
- Alcohol or drug intake: if you are a heavy drinker or taking drugs for a long time.
- Medical conditions: especially heart issues or diabetes
- Certain medical treatments: treatment of cancer, prostate surgery or radiation
- Psychological conditions: anxiety, stress or depression
- Tobacco use: it blocks the blood flow to arteries and veins and it can cause chronic health conditions which lead to erectile dysfunction
What are the complications of ED?
- Unsatisfactory sex life
- Relationship problems
- Low self-esteem or embarrassment
- Unable to get your partner pregnant
What should you do to prevent ED?
The best way to prevent ED is to keep your lifestyle healthy and to manage the current health complications if any: for e.g.
- Do exercise regularly
- Manage heart diseases, diabetes, or other chronic health conditions
- Take necessary actions to reduce stress
- Work with your medical practitioner to manage depression, anxiety or other health conditions
- Avoid smoking and intake of liquor and do not consume any illegal drugs
- Visit your medical practitioner for medical screening tests and regular checkups
What is the most commonly preferred treatment for ED?
Treatment of ED is based on your underlying symptom. You can use a blend of treatment’s, including Pills for ED or talk therapy and many more.
ED medicines include:
Your medical practitioner may suggest medications to assist you with the symptoms of ED. You can buy ED pills online in USA, oral medications to revive the blood flow in to your penis to cure ED:
The ED drugs available on our website are:
Medicines for ED can lead to some side effects which can be common and cured on its own. However if you observe any side effects which do not go away then consult your medical practitioner promptly. They can assist you with different medicines.
When to consult a doctor?
To speak with your doctor is the best way to begin with your imporency issues. Consult your doctor if;
- You have any other symptom with Erectile dysfunction
- If you have issues such as diabetes, liver, heart, or any condition which might be linked to ED
- If you have any other concerns related to ED such as delayed or premature ejaculation.